landscaping Services in Upland - Laverne & San Dimas
If you are looking for a profesional landscaper in Upland, Ca. and near by cities. Green Leaf Landscaping and Maintenance are always up for an estimate.
Why choose us?
Landscaping Services is one service we find very attractive since here, you can literally use your imagination, to turn a backyard in to a total paradise. We have done it with hundreds of home and business owners in the Rancho Cucamonga area.
We notice we get called more for landscaping than for hardscape, and believe me we are great at hardscape too.
The thing is that a Landscaping Service can make a property look more colorful, and hardscape is more concrete work. Every time we get a call for landscaping, we get very exited because of our passion with landscaping.
If you are a new home owner and like to redesign your landscaping, you should give us a call.
A lawn care company will mow, fertilize, replace sod, perform pest control, and seed. Landscaping, on the other hand, can be characterized by the transformation of an outdoor space either by planting, construction, or rearranging. What is the difference between the two and why is each important?
Landscape planners, architects, and designers are the artists that paint the beauty on the canvas of your landscape. Landscaping services could be right for you if you want your yard to look great. It does not address underlying issues that may cause your yard to look unhealthy. Many landscaping companies offer individual services instead of an all-encompassing program if you would like to handle some of the landscaping tasks yourself.
- Design – Consider this service as the outdoor version of interior decorating. The design increases curb appeal and make your yard a place for growing, relaxing and entertaining. The landscaper knows the appropriate plants for your location and how plants can be arranged and complement each other.
- Planting – This modern gardening philosophy plays matchmaker in the landscape, placing plants in a spot where they’ll naturally thrive — with minimal input from the gardener. That is how a landscaper’s knowledge can improve your property. The result is a landscape design that’s a breeze to maintain.
- Trimming – It is a great time to clear away last season’s debris. Clearing and trimming trees shrubs and bushes will give your landscaping a fresh, clean look. It improves curb appeal and is an indication of the high standards of home and business owners.
- Mulching – Mulch helps to moderate soil temperature and retain soil moisture which is good for the health of your plants. Adding a layer of mulch to your flower beds also improves the appearance of your beds and suppresses weed growth. Additionally, organic mulches provide nutrients to your plants as they breakdown.
Book a free LANDSCAPING consultation
Lawn Care and Landscaping Maintenance Services
Lawn care services address the health of your lawn. The services range from mowing, aeration and seeding to weed control and tree and shrub care.
- Mowing – The landscaper has the right tools to mow appropriately and quickly. They will weed whack on the edges and clean up the trimmings. Many homes and businesses appreciate taking this task off their to-do list. Grass should be mowed weekly is not more during the peak growing season.
- Fertilizing – The lawn needs nutrients to grow and stay healthy, a regular fertilization schedule, starting in the spring and ending in mid-autumn is the best thing you can do for a lush green lawn.
- Weed Control – Weeds come in all shapes and sizes and they are our most common complaint. No one likes weeds. Lawn care companies offer preventative weed control and treatments.
- Fungicide – Applying preventative fungicide treatments can help keep your lawn healthy and disease-free. Fungicide treatments prevent and control the many lawn diseases such as leaf spot, brown patch and summer patch and may others.
- Pests – There are many pests that infiltrate lawns and can ruin turf. Pests such as grubs, ticks, and mosquitoes can be treated by the lawn care service that will help prevent and address these pests.
- Lime Applications – In many parts of the country, adding lime to your lawn is as essential as mowing it. Without lime, lawn grasses may be unable to benefit from the nutrients in your soil, including those you add through fertilizers. Your soil should have a neutral PH of about 7.0, lawn care companies address discrepancies.
- Tree and Shrub Health – After identifying any blotches on leaves, damage to trunks, and other signs of an unhealthy tree, your lawn care service can determine the right solution to ensure your trees stay beautiful and strong. Lawn care companies offer fertilization, often utilizing a soil injected liquid for larger trees and shrubs and a granular material for shallow-rooted shrubs and ground covers.
Upland, Ca. | La Verne, Ca. | San Dimas, Ca. | Rancho Cucamonga, Ca. | Ontario, Ca. | Claremont, Ca. | Glendora, Ca. | Covina, Ca. | Pomona, Ca. | San Bernardino, Ca | Fontana, Ca. | Riverside Ca | Eastvale, Ca | Norco Ca | Redland ca | Mira loma Ca | Loma linda, ca